Kinderdance programs teach various forms of movement, dance, and gymnastics. The programs help develop gross motor skills, movement creativity, fitness, and body awareness. Each class is taught using lesson plans which incorporate original and traditional age-appropriate music and songs.
Kinderdance Offers Five Programs
Specially Designed For Children 2 - 12
(ages 3-5) is a developmental dance, motor development and fitness program taught on 3 levels, teaching the basics of Ballet, Tap, Acrobatics and Creative Movement.
(ages 3-5) is a developmental floor gymnastics program with emphasis on fun, social and gross motor development, physical fitness and movement education.
(age 2) is designed to develop the total child through gross motor skills, movement creativity, physical development and body awareness while learning numbers, colors, shapes and songs.
(ages 6-8) is a developmentally designed combination Ballet and Tap program.
(ages 3-12) is a developmentally designed education through motor skills, physical development, fitness, nutrition and imagery program which prepares students' minds and bodies for athletic and academic pursuits.
- Kiddie Academy Kinderdance
- KinderDance Woodland Montessori
- KinderDance Faith Montessori
- Kinderdance Town & Country Montessori
- Kinderdance Cedar Park Montessori
- KinderCombo ages 5-7 Rattan Creek Community Center
- Kinderdance Rattan Creek Community Center
- Kinderdance Goddard School Cedar Park
- Kinderdance Cypress Creek Montessori
- Kinderdance Brushy Creek Montessori
- KinderDance Hatch House Sendero Springs
- Ashford Montessori Kinderdance
- KinderHaus Kinderdance and Gym
- Kinderdance Marimont Montessori
- KinderDance Sapientia Montessori
- KinderDance Hatch House Lakeline
- Kinderdance Pflugerville Montessori